It gives me great pleasure to present a brief overview of what we do at BVM and
why we do so?
It is interesting to point out that we are at a unique point of time in history,
when so many unprecedented changes are taking place all around us.
Autonomous Electric cars, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics etc.,
are set to revolutionize the way we live.
These are exciting times with future looking so amazing.
So the task we BVM have, is to prepare these young minds way into the future.
And this brings into focus a set of unique challenges to school education which
we at BVM can proudly say are making a positive impact to our student learners.
At BVM we believe that school education needs to prepare the next generation of
children to become future ready in order to succeed in the fast changing world!
And to do that we believe that Education needs to prepare the next generation of
1. Work In Teams, collaboratively
2. Demonstrate strong leadership
3. Have excellent communication skills
4. Possess the ability to thrive in diverse cultural & social contexts
5. Build a strong inner ethical core
6. Be resilient to face challenges
7. Learn to be independent & self directed
8. Become a Life Long learner
If we can impart these 8 key skills to these young children, then we can proudly
say we BVM have made your child future ready.
How do we do all this at BVM ?
Firstly we at BVM have a no-uniform, no-home work, no-exam policy for kids from
kindergarten up to grade 5.
Coming to school is joyful and children learn best when they are happy.
This is as opposed to a typical pressure cooker approach to school education.
Once the children enter grade 6, the subjects are getting complex and the young
ones are slowly maturing towards adulthood, calling for wearing formal uniform and
learning of complex topics.
Key learning modules & philosophies at BVM generally tend to focus on
1. Engaging in Critical thinking
2. Higher emotional intelligence
3. Benefits of discovery & innovation
4. Meaningful & futuristic cross curricular projects
5. Creative Learning techniques
6. Exploring Real world concepts – Developing own solutions.
7. Experiential learning like Robotics, Coding & STEM
8. Developing better self directed study habits.
9. Best supported by a truly world class curriculum backed by inspiring teachers
BVM schools are a pivot where our teachers are designers & constructors of learning
opportunities for our students.
Our BVM vision takes into account our Indian roots, values and culture imparted
throughout a learners life in BVM.
Sports, Project day, Annual day etc are great ways to build collaboration & team
spirit, but the same can be achieved in conjunction with empathy! We do this by
empowering students to work alongside in various combinations of gender, varying
skills, varying age groups and varying cultural backgrounds in teams.
In order to achieve true holistic education, we even have other than CBSE affiliation,
NIOS affiliation and IGCSE affiliation so that students can switch flexibly as their
interests change entering into middle & high school.
Ultimately the true test of our BVM philosophy is whether our students want to and
love to come to school each and every day.
We believe that BVM education will equip your child with 21st Century skills, thereby
making your child future ready!
Finally we at BVM believe in carefully nurturing and inspiring these young minds
to become good global citizens in order to build a better world.